I'm not a girl, not yet a woman.

This is how I currently feel. Society tells me I should be a woman, I SO don't feel like one.

Friday, March 10, 2006

You think I'd learn

Why do I do it?

mas·och·ism
( P ) Pronunciation Key (ms-kzm)

A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

I know what will happen when I look back over stuff that means so much to me. It will make me miss it all so much more, yet I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

The special nuances a word can hold. The way it was written, the expression it was said with. I can close my eyes and hear every word even though it was only written. I can hear how it would have been said. I can hear it all so clearly.

God I miss it.

The most treasured of all was written June 20, 2005, at 2:44:58. Little did I know that 40 hours later my world as I knew it then, would never be the same again.



Tomorrow is supposed to be start of a new adventure.

I'm feeling nothing like starting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home