I'm not a girl, not yet a woman.

This is how I currently feel. Society tells me I should be a woman, I SO don't feel like one.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I need an option instead of crying.

I've just learnt one of the hardest lessons.

I've just spent an hour and half, searching inside for words to describe how we felt after nan's death. The following days. I've got them all out of my head, I've typed them all and just lost the lot. I could cry, I'm tempted to cry, but I've cried enough and I hate crying. I just have to do it all again. I don't think it will be today somehow.

The irony of it all, was I had pressed Ctrl A, to highlight all, it was all highlighted, I wanted to then copy and paste it to Word, just in case in the transfer it got lost, I would have the words in Word as a back up. I thought I was holding down Ctrl and pressed C, seems I wasn't holding down the Ctrl key and when I pressed C that's exactly what I got, a C on this page *sigh*

3 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, 11 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH MY GOD - is there no "undo" button?

     
  • At Wednesday, 11 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PS - I've found an alternative to crying!

    For me, it's called an exercise bike .. last night after talking to you and PD I rode 11klm while listening to the iPod.

    OK this morning my legs were sore, and I was totally sleep-deprived still, but today I don't feel nearly as 'wiped out'.

     
  • At Wednesday, 11 January, 2006, Blogger NansBigLittleGirl said…

    No, no undo button. Just a big C on the top of the page. *sigh*


    C'est la vie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home